COVID – 19 Phase Two Program Updates
With our city and region now in Phase Two of reopening, First Tee Greater New Orleans is running our summer camps with new safety guidelines. Please find out how we are Playing It Safe. Additionally, we will be implementing all recommendations from the LA Department of Education and LA Office of Public Health.
MAKE SUMMER COUNT
SUmmer camp with the first tee of greater new orleans is so much more than golf!
Whether your young golfer is brand new to the game or building on their skills, our summer camps are the place to have fun and learn! We teach the fundamentals of golf while helping young people build character and healthy habits. Our dedicated coaches are fully trained and vetted to act as mentors both on the course and off.
And there’s more than golf! Our schedules also include:
– non-contact fitness activities
– arts & crafts
– swimming (where available and if permitted under CDC guidelines)
– team building exercises
– STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) projects
– financial literacy programs
Each camp session lasts one week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. Aftercare until 6pm is available for an additional fee. Lunch, snacks and drinks are provided. No equipment required; we have enough equipment available for all participants to borrow without sharing.
Our camps are held at golf courses and clubs in and around New Orleans. The following weeks of camp still have space available:
- July 13 – 17 English Turn Golf & Country Club (1 Clubhouse Drive, New Orleans, LA 70131)
- July 20 – 24 English Turn Golf & Country Club (1 Clubhouse Drive, New Orleans, LA 70131)
Download a sample summer camp weekly activities:Sample Summer Camp Activities