You can make a difference

The First Tee of Greater New Orleans receives 85% of its annual operating budget from donations and grants. The remaining 15% is earned through programming or granted by The First Tee Home Office. You can make a difference in the lives of young people. There are many ways you can support The First Tee. Please help us introduce the game of golf and its inherent values like honesty, respect, and confidence, to the children of our community.

Your $50 donation purchases a set of junior golf clubs that our participants use for practice.

Your $100 donation purchases a scholarship for a participant to attend one (1) Life Skills Experience Session, including a one (1) year membership to The First Tee (includes a First Tee hat and t-shirt).

Your $200 donation provides 1 child with a week of summer camp.



The Friends of The First TeeYour $500 donation provides a year round scholarship (including Membership) for a participant to attend 3 Life Skills Experience Sessions and 2 weeks of summer camp. Any donation at $500 or greater receives a one (1) year membership into our 100 Friends of The First Tee donor group, which includes at least four (4), quarterly invitations to attend special golf/networking events at top, local golf facilities. You’ll also receive an exclusive 100 Friends putter cover.


  • American Express
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.